Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Juggling My Christmas Trees ...

Alright some people think I have a sickness (heck, sometimes I think I have a sickness), but I LOVE Christmas trees, as proven by this incredibly long picture roll
2013 Family Tree with a touch of Whoville ...
The Whoville Be Jolly Tree from 2013 ...
Funky 12 Days of Xmas Tree with Krinkle's Dept 56 ornaments ...
9 foot Snowmen Tree ...
Baby Ornaments tree, all done in pink and blue and lacey goodness ...
Charlie Brown mostly handmade ornaments tree ...
Clay Pots, Grapevine, and Cardinals ...
Lovebirds Engagement Tree ...
Fall Fruits Kitchen Tree ...
Purple Girl's Bathroom Tree (for lack of a better title)
Marshall Fields Glass Ornaments tree ...
Pink & Brown Snowflake Tree ...
Santa Claus ornament tree ...
The Molly-doll Tree ...
The Sadie & Annsley Tree ...
I call this the Cover Up the Ugly Ceiling Fan Swedish Wreath full of Folksy Farm Animals ...
and various and SUNDRY other mantles, banisters and front doors over the years! What can I say, I change my mind a lot! There have been years (before going back to work full-time) when all or most of these trees have been up AT THE SAME TIME (she is crazy)!! But The Accountant just walked in with a new christmasey center piece decor type thing so I don't think he minds!! :/

3 comments:

  1. I just had to become a follower :) I love Christmas decorations! You do a beautiful job with all of your trees! It must be so sad to take them all down. I don't like when Christmas is over. Happy New Year!
    PS. Your blog is great, too!
    Tracey
    Multiage Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Yes it is a little sad to take them down but it's so much fun opening them all up again the next year! Thanks for following!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you know what brand or where you bought the tree that you had the Krinkles ornaments on could you please let me know? I've been searching for that tree for like 5 years to no avail since seeing it at my aunts house. She could remember where she got it or the brand.

    Thank you for your time!
    Alex
    Alford78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete