Monday, November 26, 2018

Cyber Monday Great Amazon Deals for Gift Giving



I recently became an Amazon Associate since well, I LOVE to shop and why not earn a little extra for my habit LOL. Plus I decided to use the proceeds to benefit the children of District 6 in Zion! Here are some ideas to help you check off those gift-giving lists on this SNOWY SNOW DAY - Cyber Monday!!

First up COFFEE - you need a good, strong cupa' to get through this blizzardy day in northern Illinois AdairChef Grab N' Go Personal Coffee Maker

I was fortunate enough to be on the launch team for this book. If you have a mama, daughter, aunt, friend who is a mother this is a must-have gift this season. Even though I've been a mama for almost 30 years, within the first few pages I felt the tears coming. Rachel brings all the feels of being a Mom The Brave Art of Motherhood: Fight Fear, Gain Confidence, and Find Yourself Again
These blue-light glasses are becoming a must-have for me after dark on any of my devices ~ Kindle, iPad, laptop etc ... they really reduce the glare and the tired eyes syndrome GAMMA RAY 003 UV Glare Protection Amber Tinted Computer Readers Glasses Anti Harmful Blue Rays in Shatterproof Memory Flex Frame - +0.00 Magnification
Favorite Skincare products Hands Down ~ I buy when it's price/slashed Colleen Rothschild Beauty Radiant Cleansing Balm, 3.30 Ounce
Yummy PJ's for Christmas Eve Simple Joys by Carter's Boys' 3-Piece Snug-Fit Cotton Christmas Pajama Set, Red/White Stripe/Santa, 24M
And for the Techies you {{{heart}}} Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black
Add Alexa to ANY room All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal
My favorite hand-held vacuum cleaner ~ easy to carry around a multi-level home A SUPER deal!! Shark Rocket Corded Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum for Carpet with TruePet Mini Motorized Brush and 15-foot Power Cord (HV292), Maroon
Digital Picture Frames bring INSTANT smiles NIX Advance Digital Picture Frame, with HD Video, Hu Motion Sensor and USB/SD Card Playback - X10H
That's all for now! Gotta go grab some Lightning Flash Steals myself! “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment