Sunday, November 18, 2012

Juggling Macaroni

You know how good teachers are at using food to create a lesson! LOOK what My Mommy Reads found at the grocery store!!
What an easy, peasy lemon-squeezy way to create a fun, cute, hands-on, engaging Math lesson! You could sort, you could tally, you could make addition problems, you could graph. Endless possibilities! And then, you could take it home and make dinner ~ I heard you gasp! Boiling it would get rid of all the germs right? LOL ~ Gotcha! Way to go My Mommy Reads!! You can check out her other very fun lesson plans on Teachers Pay Teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! My kids loved the Halloween mac and cheese, so I'm pretty sure this will be a hit! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this too! I was so excited because my kids loved graphing the Halloween Version. I hope to have some free graphing and sorting sheets on the blog this week.

    ReplyDelete