Saturday, November 10, 2012

OK I'm just gonna do it ...

OK ya'll I'm just gonna do it ... everywhere I go people say "where do you find your ideas?". Well, I guess this is the place where I can start to share them with you. Just remember, mostly I'm a copycat, no original wheel inventing most of the time! This will be my platform to share my crazy, juggling life and all of my interests with you. Hang on! I have a lot of them: teaching Kindergarten, event styling/party planning, decorating, gardening, fashion, DIY projects ... Should I keep going? Here we go!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so glad you stopped by to leave a comment - I'm your newest follower!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Maria :)
    It's fun figuring all of this out!
    Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! Please check out my blog at http://pinkpolkadotsandprek.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer. I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete